Friday, May 17, 2024

Changes and wrapping up.

   My mom and sisters said farewell Sunday morning/Mother's Day. I loved every minute of our visit and to top it off, we got to have a treat from the Chubby Baker and a yummy dinner at Chubby's Cafe where my mom treated 18 of us to a great dinner. I'm just sorry I failed to get a photo of all of us at dinner.
 
Good donuts but my mom was really after some swag, sadly they had none.

    My kids all made good attempts to wish me a Happy Mother's day. A Fiiz gift card from Isaac, a beautiful ring from Kayli, a cool string-art project from Charlie and, not photographed, Mark coming to church with us, silly photos of me posted on Carter's Instagram and my beautiful flower pots from Greg and the two younger boys. It was a great day.
 
    And as the school year wraps up all the projects come due. Charlie had her 'State-Fair' where she researched and reported on Oregon.

Thank goodness this project was 100% done at school.
  
  And I got to refresh my nails and I'm loving the bright orange!

 
    And sometimes you let your friend give you a buzz cut as the school year is nearly done. I don't know if McClane's friend was trying to punk him but it's more a bald cut vs. a buzz cut but at least hats are an option for a few weeks.

 

    The fact that there's only 5, or less, days of school, is beyond comprehension. This school year flew and creeped along all at the same time. Let the summer break begin!

No comments: