Friday, September 16, 2022

Throw back

     I don't have any photos from this week but I thought it would be fun to throw back to several years ago when we visited Marie and her kids in Arizona. That was a fun time!



    We did look at cars this week and there's a good chance we found one we'll buy, we just have to wait for it to be shipped here from California. Our car got a new computer installed and now only time will tell if that's the fix it needed to run properly.

    The kids are all just plugging along with school and work, nothing new or exciting really. We did cancel our cable TV services and changed our internet provider, so my whole world's been flipped upside down, but I'm sure it won't take me long to adapt to my new TV options. I probably need a drastic change to my habits anyway. Let the weekend commence!

No comments: