Friday, September 27, 2024

Ok, it's fall

    Pretty girls, pretty leaves, pretty nails. I can't believe how cute all these grand girls are! I'm also super bummed that I missed the visit with baby Reese but I'm glad Kayli, Charlie and the girls could visit with her Sunday afternoon. (That's the last time I let my calling interfere with my grandkids!)

The cutest matching girls!

    Greg and I enjoyed a motorcycle ride Saturday afternoon and the colors were spectacular and the weather was perfect.
This is up South Provo canyon


Wallsburg


My handsome biking buddy/chauffeur.

    I took a quick video while we made our way down the south Provo canyon. Obviously video and photos don't do it justice, but you get a glimpse of the gorgeous views.


    Fun visit with cute baby Reese.
She's adorable!

    And I'm currently obsessed with my first set of Halloween themed nails. 

 
    And how cute is Beau in her most recent preschool photo?! She's growing up so fast!

 
    So there you have it, another great week. Fall is here and I do love the change of colors but I'm also wishing for an Indian summer, so if you experience warmer weather then usual in the next couple weeks, I'll take all the blame/credit!

No comments: