Friday, October 4, 2024

Happy Fall & happy 14th birthday to Mick

    We, Greg and I, got to watch a friends football game, they won!

Such a fun night!

    We celebrated Mick's 14th birthday, officially and unofficially. He got a whole new bed, soda, chips and apple pie!
 
    I helped celebrate my good friends 40th birthday with pedicures and treats. 

 
    We got all new witch-themed Halloween decorations and I love it!

 

    And what's better then two toddlers attempting to make pancakes all by themselves?! So naughty but hilarious! (when it's not in my kitchen.)
I mean, look how serious Elliot is about this project. All she needs is an apron and chef's hat!






    Another fun week and now we're headed into the best weekend of fall. Bring on General Conference! I can't wait!

No comments: