Friday, September 11, 2026

More adventures

       A full 11 days into September. I enjoyed Hudson snuggles on Labor Day as well as a new set of gel nails earlier that same day. Canyon adventures on Tuesday. The rest of the week was a lot of errands and spending money on good and silly things. 

Look at those cheeks!


A bright orange to say farewell to summer and hello to fall. (In 11 days)

A fun moose sighting on our way up the canyon.

Beautiful views from the top of Indian corral road on the face of Timp.

Some of the best bunch to be in the canyon with.

    Now just a little evidence of my silly purchases and my good purchases.

Don't knock 'em until you try them. And if you want to know why I bought 10 bags, well there nearly impossible to find! (I'm all set for a week or so.)

 Just a small sample of our new dishes, something we've been in need of for a while now. I was definitely feeling colorful while browsing Amazon. And we're feeling very brave going with ceramic instead of plastic or melamine. Wish us luck!
  
    There have been other purchases but I'll spare you more unnecessary photos. There were also surprise packages and deliveries. (THANKS MARIE!) 

    A GO-FUNDME will be coming soon for all my good and silly purchases! Ha ha

No comments: