Friday, April 22, 2016

Baby time!

    We had the privilege of watching our newest niece, Elsie, this week and it's been so fun and she's such a sweet baby.
Charlie is quite enamored with her cousin and no longer wants her doll while she has a live doll to play with.
She really is so sweet!!
     And Greg and I also enjoyed a Harley ride to the top of Suncrest the other night! The only problem I'm dealing with now is I want to take the Harley all the time and Greg doesn't! Either I need to learn to drive it myself or use my powers of persuasion more seriously!
What a VIEW!
     So those are our weekly highlights!

2 comments:

Grandpa Baker said...

Shirley, I got your mom on the back of the Trophy last Saturday for a short ride, she felt it was a little better than the Harley for room for the both of us. We took her car into Midas to have it looked at because of the rumbling we have heard in it and when it was ready to be picked up I was on the Trophy and she got to ride to Midas to pick up her car. You might find that you really like riding by yourself and have to get another bike just for Greg! lol

Elaine Baker said...

Glad to see the helmets were on your heads. You look pretty cool. Are you going to be Elsie's regular babysitter?