Friday, March 17, 2017

Spring!!

     Last weekend was fun and the final basketball game for Carter and his team. It was actually a really good game but unfortunately they lost by 2 points.

      Greg spent a little time polishing up this beauty and then he took me for a ride.

Best way to start the spring motorcycle rides, banana splits at Dairy Queen.
And then, for good measure, we rode up A.F. canyon after church on Sunday.
The boys had fun stacking their hammocks across the deck. 
Here's some video of how they manage to climb in.



She put herself in here and I told her to look sad, so she did. She told me she was a sad puppy. Silly girl.
     Remember how much I hate shopping!? This photo does not do justice to the true pile of stuff in my car. The 12 gallons of milk are buried under here and my Target items are in the back out of sight but this is my bi-weekly shopping haul and it's always a nightmare unloading and putting it all away and I thought I would document it because 10 years down the road, when I no longer have such a gross quantity of food, I'll need this reminder.

Charlie wanted a photo of her jumping.
     And here's the progress on the basement bathroom. He's finally got the hardest part done now hopefully the rest goes quicker!

     So that's the fun week we've had. With more warm weather promised I'm definitely counting on another motorcycle ride or two over this weekend. I'm so HAPPY spring is here!!

2 comments:

Elaine Baker said...

One thing....Did you buy enough chips on your bi-weekly shopping trip? Wow, I wish I could have done that when my kids were growing up. Cute pictures...When did you get the new trampoline cover?

Jackie said...

Your shower is looking awesome! Crazy boys one silly girl. Poor little puppy. Lol.