Saturday, February 15, 2014

Six months and Valentine's Day

     This week our sweet Princess Charlie reached her 6 month birthday and cut her first tooth all in the same week. She is hands down the best baby I've had and even while teething she's been mostly happy and content.  I don't know why I've been so blessed but maybe she's got big plans later in life to push my buttons:-). (Her big sister Kayli knows all those buttons so we'll see what the future brings.)
      Just last night we celebrated Valentine's Day with a yummy ham and mashed potato dinner by candlelight.  I also gifted Greg with a new set of drills because I'm quite serious about building a new deck and replacing the siding on the house this spring.  I don't think he was too upset with his new drills:-)

She's so happy, you would never know she's sitting in a mess that went clear up the back of her.

Seven kids + small kitchen = 'Minor' chaos :-)
He's looking at me with a little worry in his eye.
I think he's ok with my Valentine's gift for him.
The SWEETEST Valentine, hands down!
    Happy Valentine's Day and now let's pray for an early spring so Greg can put those drills to good use.  (But only after a good mountain snow pack has been reached, of course!)

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Happy Valentine's to you all! I was listening to rascal flats (Me and My Gang) this morning on my way to drop Jovi off at school and thought of Greg playing on his pretend guitar.=) I miss you all a lot! Some days are hard. I hope Greg is able to build your deck early this spring as well. So exciting!