Friday, January 4, 2019

Happy New Year! Bring on 2019!

     Happy New Year! We had a fun time ringing in the new year as a family and with our friends. I didn't get a lot of photos but I didn't forget to document the food!
A lot of favorites!

Our fun friends! (All their dimples get me every time.)
     Remember when we watched "Bird Box" on Netflix!? Good movie and as a result we now are walking around blindfolded. Greg is even protecting Smalls. Ha!

     Poor Carter thought he was getting his braces off yesterday and I even took a 'before' photo only to realize it's not until the 31st of the month. Oh well, at least it's not much longer.

     And I just had to copy my younger brother, Tad and buy this cool Seinfeld t-shirt to add to my 'collection'. It's a little too big but I'm sure I'll find plenty of opportunities to wear it anyway.

     So that's the start of our New Year! So far so good!

No comments: