Friday, June 14, 2019

House favorites!

     It's been a little quieter this week but I did get to tour a few houses with Greg for the Parade of Homes here in Utah County. I bought my ticket solely to see my friends FABULOUS house but we've seen a few others as well. Our friends house is beyond description. I took a few photos but they just don't do it justice. Their views alone are breathtaking and I could go on and on about all the other amazing things/details inside the house. I took a few photos, but again, they just don't do it justice! It's just an AMAZING house! I plan on walking through it a second time and the real hope is we get an invite to swim or something so I can really take my time admiring all the cool features.
This is the view from the cool reading room, there's the mountain view and then the view of their resort like backyard. So incredible!

Their backyard really is a resort! So AWESOME!

Their dining room and the light above it were spectacular and the theater room were just two of about a 100 things I couldn't stop oohing and aahing over!
    So far we've walked through a total of 7 houses out of about 40 and these are just a few things I found that I had to take a photo of.
Those glass doors were so cool, the metal and wood shelf, AWESOME, cool light fixture and a cool metal and wood table in some lucky persons workout room.
     I love seeing different design ideas and house layouts. Most of the houses are beautiful and well put together but I can honestly say I'm happy to come home to my very modest home and not worry about outrageous utility bills or trying to keep these large homes clean. A pool in the backyard wouldn't be the worse thing to live with, but again, maintenance would be a chore. Oh and I wouldn't mind double washer and dryers like several houses had.
      This weekend we're hosting 'tent city' and if I'm not too busy I'll hopefully get a photo or two to share next weekend.

No comments: