Saturday, September 24, 2011

More Family Fun!

    I posted last week before the family fun had ended with all the family visitors we had so this is kind of a continuation of last weekend with a little of this weeks activities too.
Here is Baby Shae who was the reason for all the family coming.  Kayli's making sure I get a good look at all those rolls. Could you not just eat her up!!  (Baby Shae, not Kayli.  That would just be weird.)

Kayli was also happy to give rides to the kids on the Ruckus.  Jovi loved it.

Austin was happy to start the race between Mom and Dad on the wiggle cars.

Go,Go, Go!!




It won't be long before these two little cuties are big enough to ride this thing on their own.

McClane was fascinated with the goodies in Grandpa's pocket.

"Thanks for the yummy Nuttella sandwich mom".

And here's Brock's idea of a good time, a trailer full of fertilizer or "Pooh dirt" as Brock calls it.

Can you say "Disgusting"?! Should I be worried that there's "pooh dirt" all over my child's face?

And here's McClane loving Cosmo who is the most patient dog I know.

And treat of all treats, dinner at Applebee's.




   I couldn't believe how well behaved the kids were at Applebee's.  We had a few free kids meal gift certificates to redeem before the month was over and the kids were all so excited and loved their food but were a little surprised to have to wait for their food.  I guess fast food has ruined them a little but sitting and having a meal served to you is a special treat for mom if no one else.
    So that's the week in a nutshell.  I apologize that my comment box isn't working.  I've looked into it but if you know me, I'm not that tech savvy so if anyone knows what might be wrong please let me know but for now I'll just imagine what you all might say or figure no one has a comment.  Either way this is just therapeutic for me to get this all documented.

4 comments:

Shirleybk said...

This is a test.

Jeff and Marie said...

I think you should start telling me when you are going to be taking a picture of me. Thanks!

Annie B Larson said...

Where did you put all the pooh dirt?

p.s. the reason you look thin in the picture I took is because you are. duh.

Anonymous said...

I don't think pooh dirt will hurt you, but you might want to make sure your kids have their tetanus shots (just in case). Anyway, this is just a test. Cute pictures. (Except for the one I'm in.)