Saturday, October 15, 2011

Random Fun

      Not a lot of activity this week but the most gorgeous weather to enjoy.  I'll just share the few photos and fill you in on a few of the necessities and leave it at that.
Totally cool dude.

A weird way to nap, blanket as a pillow, pillow as a blanket, but a break for mom so whatever works!

Carter and Isaac in complete euphoria with Uncle Garrett and his "digestive" issues!

Seriously, why do boys love potty humor so much!

Uncle Josh and Aunt Melissa with baby Ava.  That's how Melissa looks naturally:-)

And here's cousin Kayli with sweet baby Ava.
   Wednesday there was a fun safety fair at the Orem City Fire Department so I decided it might be "fun" to take all six kids by myself and it actually wasn't bad minus losing Brock for a minute and having to lug 20 lb. McClane around because I didn't even think about bringing a stroller.  (My arms were sore for two days.)  And ironically Brock was wearing the same red and white striped "Where's Waldo" shirt just like the last time we lost him in a big public gathering.  This time I was alone though so I didn't go into quite the same hysterics as Greg and I found him without calling on the local firemen.  He was just standing in the driveway of the fire station eating his popcorn oblivious to the fact he was on his own.
Here's Isaac and Carter (who you can't see) sitting in the life flight helicopter.
  
And then it was Brock and Mark's turn to sit in the helicopter.
    Did I mention how lovely the weather's been all week?  Well it was just amazing so I couldn't keep myself and the two little boys holed up in the house all day so I got out a few toys for McClane and we spent a little time out front exploring the neighborhood, crunching leaves and eating a few too.
This is the possessed John Deere 4-wheeler that sings spontaneously through out the day and night so I finally removed the batteries.  McClane loved it though.

And it was even better when I came up with the idea to attach a tether so we could pull him around the neighborhood.


He absolutely loved it and Brock did ok pulling him for a minute. 
   So that's about it.  It's been a nice week and today Greg's got us all busy trimming and cutting down trees in the back yard and hopefully before the day is over we'll have the house and yard looking great in preparation for fall and Sunday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics, Shirley. Thanks for sharing.

Annie B Larson said...

You seriously should take a picture of Brock with that shirt on and just carry it around in your wallet. Always have him wear it in public and life would be so much easier.