Saturday, February 16, 2013

Happy V-Day!

The love started early at our house on Valentine's Day with Kayli's best friend, Toni, coming over first thing with a fun Valentine's gift for Kayli. And I woke up to a box of treats on my kitchen counter from my Valentine and then to finish off the day we put together a fun dinner for the kids with help from Kayli putting together the decor.


I don't know if anyone got a card bigger than this one.


Kayli is always a big help when it comes to decorating.


Here's the finished product.  Simple but fun for a bunch of boys really.


Spare ribs anyone!?  I think they're excited for the punch more than anything.


Here is the second gift from Greg to me.


The man knows me all too well, cookies and chocolates!


It's so cute, Brock and McClane think I'm actually going to share with them.  Silly boys!


Isaac shared the Valentine cards he made for me and Greg.


And Mark maybe got a little messy from his dinner.


The best part of dinner for Greg was the easy clean up.  We should be doing this every night!
So there you have it, Valentine's Day at our house, simple but fun.






No comments: