Friday, February 1, 2013

Visitors from Down Under!

     Back in May my sister, Jackie and her family decided to pack it up and move to Australia, my brother-in-law Ben's homeland. Needless to say I was sad and excited all at the same time, the only thing was they HAD to come back within a years time so I knew I'd see them again soon even if it may only be to visit for a few weeks.
     Well they did arrive, minus Ben and even though the girls weren't overly thrilled to be here without their dad we were all super excited to see them!


This is one tire Jovi who really, really wanted her Daddy at this moment!


Here's Jovi and Shae and Shae could not stop staring at me.  I think she was confused, here's a girl that looks and sounds a lot like my mom but she's not my mom and I don't even know if I like her.  (I gave her candy though so I don't think she hates me.)

Jovi couldn't wait to get out in the snow and after about five minutes in the snow she couldn't wait to get back inside;-)
McClane and Brock however could barely be persuaded to come back in after about two hours of the cold and snow.


This was after Jovi let me braid her hair.  And actually Kayli had me braid her hair too but not to look as cute as Jovi.


This is exactly how I remember Kayli's hair looking when she was little and let me play with her hair more often.  I don't remember her having such long thick hair at this age though.

     So that's been our time with Jovi, Shae and Jackie so far.  Thankfully they're not leaving for a few more weeks so I'm sure we'll get a few more opportunties to do hair and hang out!  If only Australia was just a bit closer!

No comments: