Saturday, June 8, 2013

16 year old girl, cute 2 year old boy.

        So it's official, Kayli is 16!
The traditional bunch of balloons!
        She had a friend party just the other night and had a great time until she had to come home before anyone else.  Yep, we're about the meanest parents around.  I told Greg I hoped Kayli would have a memorable 16th birthday and now I'm sure she will:-)  Sorry there's no photos of the party but I wasn't invited and Kayli didn't take her camera but hopefully her friends mom will send us copies of the photos she took.
         Also this past week McClane has been super cute and fun which isn't necessarily a new thing but we actually captured a few moments so I can share.
This was him at the school playground with Mark.  It's probably a good thing I wasn't there because this probably would have freaked me out but he mastered going down the pole without injury.
Then Mark took McClane and Brock to the nearby splash pad and I decided to drop by and check up on them and this is where they were hanging out.  McClane's not a big fan of the cold water but he loves being with his big brother.  And what a great help Mark is keeping these two younger boys happy and busy. 

This is McClane cuddling with Rosie.  She's a pretty patient dog.
This was McClane's self-application of hair mousse.  I guess he wanted a little more style than just spray from the water bottle can provide.
And here's McClane attempting to drive both the bike and wiggle car at the same time.  Really he just saw the wiggle car at the neighbors and thought he'd help out by bringing it back home.  I think it was one of his brothers he was leaving stranded but oh well.
       So that's our week in a nutshell.  We some how survived the first full week of summer vacation.  Mark's currently in Florida with his grandparents having fun at Disney World and the rest of us are just enjoying the beautiful weather and fairly easy going summer break.

No comments: