Saturday, May 31, 2014

Random

    Schools over!!!  My kids are now officially BORED!  I'm officially already, ready for school to start again, NOT :-)
Carter's baseball season is over, Mark's will be done next week and right now his team is #1 and hopefully they'll win the tournament too.  
     The highlight was 'tent city' in our backyard this weekend with all of Greg's family minus his baby sister Melissa and her family.  Besides an "all nighter" by a few rebels it was fun and a family tradition my kids absolutely LOVE!  Now for the photos from our week's activities.
All six boys hanging out in bed together.
Charlie's new dress that Mom had to have!
Our Selfie Sunday photo.  She's such a happy baby.
Mark had the best game of his life this past week.  He had 3 out of 4 hits and at least two RBI's.  I've loved watching his team play this year.
He's finally become a hitter instead of a ball watcher.
Dinner at Tent City wasn't bad but it wasn't ligit camping food but no one was too disappointed.
Charlie enjoyed herself too.
Cousins!
Heidi made sure the birthday girls had 'cake'.  Happy birthday to Roxy (11) and Kayli (17).
Kayli loves tent city and might have been one of the 'rebels' who stayed up all night.
Kayli took this photo.  Another successful family gathering.
     Kayli's birthday is in two days and 'tent city' is part of her birthday celebration but I'm sure we'll still do a little more on her official day.  Life is good, busy and crazy!

2 comments:

Elaine Baker said...

One of these days I'm going to try and be in Alpine during Tent City Day as it looks like so much fun. That's so cool that Mark is such a good baseball player. (And Carter too.) They have lots of relatives who are/were strong baseball fans. Happy Birthday to Kayli. And...I didn't have my glasses on when I read the caption under Charlie. I thought you had written 'Charlie ANNOYED herself...' hahahahaha Can't wait to see all of you soon.

Jackie said...

I think we will come in June next year instead.=0