Friday, May 23, 2014

Single Photo

     Don't be shocked but I only took one photo this whole week and here it is...
This hardly ever happens but on todays walk they both crashed. And yes, McClane is a bit big for the stroller but what can I do?!
     This one photo does not mean I didn't have activities this week I just didn't take any photos. There were three baseball games to go to. Mark sprained his thumb at his game on Tuesday and had to sit out at Thursday's game. Carter's team lost their game Tuesday and have one final game next week. And Greg and I bought cute decorative lights for the deck and they add a fun atmosphere in the evening. Ok, I'll take a photo right now so you can see for yourself making my title false but oh well :-)

    Life is great!  And only four more days of school!!

2 comments:

tadbaker said...

I like the babies in the stroller and the lights. They look like fun!

Elaine Baker said...

Greg did a wonderful job on that deck. It's really beautiful. I SURE HOPE HE DOESN'T GET MORE RESPONSIBILITY AT HIS JOB OR SOMETHING AND HE ISN'T ABLE TO WORK AROUND THE HOUSE AS MUCH.