Saturday, July 19, 2014

Steel Days have begun

      This is the week in summer where we enjoy the festivities of Steel Days in American Fork.  We started with the car cruise last Saturday night.  Here's my favorite car of the night.
'58 Corvette 
    The kids always love it, probably because their aunts always have some kind of treat.  This year it was otter pops.
Carter, Isaac and McClane watching the cars cruising by.
Charlie loved it too.
"Look Mom, I'm wearing your sunglasses."
    Kayli went to Girl's Camp and she designated her cabin the Tinkerbells and that means you need fairy wings. 
Charlie's pretty sure she's not going to camp and she definitely doesn't need fairy wings!
     Isaac went to the orthodontist for a regular tightening and the orthodontist's 13 year old son was there making balloon animals and hats.
Isaac opted for a crazy balloon hat.  (That balloon cost me over $4,000!)
     Then we had some cute boys come to visit, (sorry I don't have a photo YET) so we decided to go swimming at the Provo Rec. Center.  It was AWESOME!  I wasn't able to take more then a couple photos but it was a blast.  Mark did some pretty impressive jumps off the cliff and rock wall and Brock and McClane absolutely loved the waterslides.
My two little fish ;-)
     Then we went to "Picnic in the Park" and I hung out with the three littles.
She is so cute in this hat, I wish she'd keep it on indefinitely.
They were only willing to wait in two lines, the line for the cow train and....
Face painting.
What a couple of cute tigers.
Oh, and they stood in a line or two to play on the bouncy slides.



    And while you wait on the blank you wrestle!
The look...
The attack...
Oh look, a root beer bottle.
     And let's not forget.....this little girl hit her 11 month mark!  My heart is breaking!!!  Why do they grow up so fast?!
She couldn't sit still no matter where I put her.
Lets try the tramp.
The wicker chair worked but she stopped smiling.
    Currently we're at the parade, photos to come next week.  Tonight's the concert and fireworks, which is always fun.  We're definitely having a fun summer :-)

1 comment:

Elaine Baker said...

Looks like so much fun! What a great Summer you're having with your cute kids. Wish I was a millionaire and I would help you pay for the balloon hat. :)