Friday, September 5, 2014

Naps!

     I love nap time and Princess Charlie is a fantastic napper!  McClane doesn't nap but he's great at entertaining himself most of the time.  Some days I luck out and get a quick nap myself and other times I'm able to get chores done or better yet, read quietly by myself for a little bit.  Even Greg lucks out occasionally and gets a nap WITH Charlie, that's the best part about napping babies.

      This week hasn't been too exciting so that's the only photo I've taken all week.  I am going on a mom and son campout with Isaac tonight, which I'm really looking forward to.  And there's a chance we might take the kids to the State Fair this weekend but all will depend on Greg's work schedule.  He's still working a ton of over time so we'll have to see how his day is going but that's our tentative weekend plans for now.