Friday, August 29, 2014

FHE and one mini Oreo

     Getting back to school puts me on a scheduling high! Everything runs a little smoother and I have a little more desire to do things like nightly family prayer and family home evening on Monday night. This Monday I even decided to splurge a little and we took the kids to Orange Leaf for some frozen yogurt. For some reason I decided to ignore the "kids cups" sign and just let everyone get a regular cup and do their own thing and it definitely hurt my pocketbook a little. A total of seven frozen yogurts and $27 dollars later, ouch! But the kids had fun and lesson learned for next time.
They love these funky chairs.
He's such a good boy.
He takes his frozen yogurt very seriously.
He had a sugar over load.
Mark can't ever be serious!
Kayli without a phone in her hands, it's like she's naked!
Charlie loved it!
     Then the other day I thought Charlie might enjoy a mini Oreo cookie. She did enjoy it and this is the result of one tiny little cookie…
She's a mess and she knows it!
      So that's the photo highlights of our week.  And another week of school was survived by all.

No comments: