Friday, March 20, 2015

Just a couple additions

      So my room is finally coming together. I'm hoping for a new couch soon but that's on hold for a minute. I did have a little extra in my budget for this little set up though.
I just need to get a second chair just like this. They only had one at Gordman's and the price was too good to pass up.
     I was tempted to purchase this cute chair too but I didn't think we'd get enough use out of it.
She liked it but I don't think she LOVED it.
     My dreams and ideas just keep growing but for now my first priority is to get the perfect couch and ottoman and find the money to actually purchase them.
      And most exciting of all.....only THREE more sleeps before my sister Jackie and her family arrive from Australia!!!!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

I like it, I like it!! Nice. See you real soon!!

Elaine Baker said...

Hey Shirley, I went to the temple last Saturday and they have two chairs at the end of the dressing room that look very similar to your chair. So, your living room is like the temple now. Beautiful.