Saturday, April 4, 2015

Random fun!

      We've had a few fun days this week and lots of time spent with family. Here are a few photos I've taken, mostly of the little kids/cousins.
Sharing cousins. This is Kirra and Ella. They're not cousins to each other but their my kids cousins.
Cookies and Netflix.
The cutest little Aussie's you've ever seen.
Right before I took this photo McClane was holding sleeping Kirra's hand, too cute.
This girl fell asleep in odd places this week.

Charlie and cousin J.J. at Kristin's wedding reception.
McClane at the wedding reception and that's the back of his cousin, Ava.
And cute Shae at the wedding reception.
We also did one more home improvement project. It was small but has made a big impact on our kitchen.
     And of course the biggest event of the week was Greg's sister getting married! It was a busy/full day and a great day and we could not be happier for her and her new husband Nate. I'd post a photo but I don't have any on my phone so tune into Facebook where I know there will be plenty of photos posted.
      Now let our Spring Break festivities begin!

No comments: