Saturday, July 11, 2015

A lot of stuff!

     It starts with the 4th of July. Another fun year with the neighborhood!
Charlie sporting one of the neighbor boys patriotic hat.
Lots of great neighbors.
I love this tradition!
Josh, Kayli and Mark hanging out on the front porch. (And that's McClane by the water jug.)
     Then we sent off Kayli and her cousin Josh. They're currently on a 20 day church history tour and having the time of their lives. They'll be attending the Hill Cumorah pageant tonight and will be in the Sacred Grove Sunday! I could not be more jealous! Hopefully I'll get to chaperone some day with one of my younger kids.
Kayli and Josh
Boarding their new "home" for the next three weeks.
Then Greg and I celebrated our 20 year wedding anniversary. Greg surprised me with an overnight stay at a local bed & breakfast, which was awesome!

Our room was "Maui" and pretty nice.
     Then we had another fun movie night in our backyard with more of the neighbors. I didn't take any photos this time but it was fun and the goal is to make it a weekly routine until school starts.
Then last night we went to the car cruise in American Fork and I took a photo of my favorite car.
Some day maybe.
I'm loving the happy lady sitting beside Greg.
One car was throwing out taffy. Charlie was a fan.
Today is the parade, picnic in the park, the concert starring Nathan Osmond and fireworks. We may not get to all of the events but we'll see where the day takes us.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

What a fun summer you are all having. A bit jealous here!