Friday, January 8, 2016

New room

    My bedroom redo is done, minus a few decorative touches, and I LOVE it!! I also had a cute little helper!
She's actually just cute but not much help but she tries.
So this is a photo of the floor all finished and my new drapes.

This is a photo of the cabinets above our bed painted white and my new new bedding. The mirror that you can barely see in the far right of the photo is now trimmed in white too and looks a lot better with everything else. I still have plans for a cool headboard and maybe a few other decorative things for the other walls and I also have a dream/plan for closet doors but for now I'm quite satisfied with how it's looking. 
    Now I want to focus on the basement bathroom but only after tax refunds are here. And if I get my way we'll actually hire someone to do it so it can be done quickly and without any cussing from Greg. (The cussing may be wishful thinking though.)

No comments: