Friday, January 29, 2016

Date night, Cub Scout and baby

     Greg gets a kick out of visiting the D.I. so after dinner with friends last weekend we stopped by the D.I. to see what we could find.
Sweet vest and a fur lined jean jacket is a true fashion statement.
      We enjoyed celebrating our niece/cousin Lexi's first birthday.
She wasn't sure about touching this cake with her bare hands but she finally got into it.
Opening a little gift from her cousins.
    Brock attended his first pack meeting as a new Wolf and he loved it.
Brock was officially welcomed into the wolf den with a little 'war' paint and being carried in on a 'spirit' stick.
     And to complete the week we got to meet our newest niece, Elsie.
She's so sweet and photos do not do her justice.
I'm so happy to finally have a new baby close by that I can love on.
        Tomorrow I've got a Webelos pow wow to attend with my Webelos group and then a couple basketball games in the afternoon for Carter and Isaac. It should be a fun Saturday.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's nice blog I have really enjoyed keeping up with you on this blog.This is very useful post for everyone. Thank you so much this post.

__________________________
Online shoes shopping Qatar