Friday, March 11, 2016

This week was nothing like last week!

    Oh to be back down south in the warm sunshine. Reality has hit hard and quickly. We did enjoy at least one day of sunshine this week but we also had some crazy weather as well. I've also done plenty of housework, laundry, cooking, bed making, homework battles and countless other 'fun' things. And I was told by McClane that he would like for his dad and me to be gone forever so he can just play devices all the time. I guess they didn't miss us anymore then we missed them. ;-)
      I didn't take too many photos this week but here's what I've got.
Carter and his little cousin Elsie.
Mark and Elsie.
Carter with his piano teacher at his Master Class/piano recital.
Poor Charlie was shot in the face by McClane with an air soft gun. Dang boys!!
Greg and Charlie tried flying a kite out back this afternoon.
And this is Isaac with his scout group today getting ready to head out to Rexburg, Idaho for a temple trip/'camp out'. It's a rough life to have to travel like this for four hours. I hope he isn't too miserable! 
   So that's our week. I'm ready for another vacation! Who's with me, one week on and one week off!!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I'm with ya on the vacation thing. Lol. I want to be in scouts! Poor Isaac.