Friday, August 5, 2016

August!! What?!!

    We're starting August out pretty slow.
Nap time with babies are the best!
    We really haven't done much this past week. Kayli did take four of the boys to the water park but there's no photo evidence of that adventure. And we've also spent a little time at the splash pad this week but, again, no photos. I do have this photo of Charlie modeling one of her early birthday outfits.
She wasn't really in the mood for photos but she did her best.
     And just when I thought I wouldn't have much else to share here's a gem of a video I captured today while in the parking lot at the dollar store. Brock had no idea I was staring at him while he perfectly lip synced this song so I hurried and videoed the last few seconds of his 'performance'. He's pretty good I think!

       
         Not much else is on our schedule for the week/weekend but next week we have a few more things to look forward to, mainly Charlie's 3rd birthday!



2 comments:

Elaine Baker said...

That nap time looks Heavenly. Cute Charlie and awesome Brock.

Jackie said...

Oh, my goodness!! That was EPIC Brock!! The end was my favorite. I can see you recording him trying so hard not to laugh. Awesome!
Also, could Charlie's outfit be any cuter?! And her hair, So Fancy!