Friday, July 29, 2016

Dreams do come true!

      I got a pleasant surprise on Monday when Greg decided to finally do the reclaimed wood wall in our bedroom that I have been dreaming of for quite a while now. I've been wanting to use the wood off the shed, which I know wasn't Greg's first choice initially but I have to say it turned out amazing!
Let the fun begin!
Before we put the bed back.
The finished product!
The top photo was taken at night and the bottom one is a day time photo.
      I was so happy this got done and we didn't have to spend a penny on it and it was done in a day! Unfortunately, as Greg was doing this project, I discovered some other ideas and projects that I'm anxious for him to do for me. Poor guy! This house will never run out of work for him.
      Luckily he does get down time every once in a while.

     And these weirdos were roaming the house and neighborhood.
Cute & Silly!
     We also had a fun afternoon swimming at a friends house this week but I neglected to take any photos. I burned my thighs really bad though so I've been remembering the fun all day everyday for the past couple of days. (And yes I did have sunblock on but clearly I should have reapplied once or twice.)
     It's sad that July is almost over and no words can adequately express my dread over school starting in just a few short weeks! 

No comments: