Friday, May 19, 2017

Sneak Peek

      This week has been fairly easy going. All my photos are from last weekend.
This is one of the many places Greg has to monitor for the P.I. That's him cleaning out the head gate for the third time that day. He has a stressful job but the scenery isn't too shabby.
    I spent most of Saturday with Kayli bridal dress shopping. This is just a few of the dresses she tried on at the first store we went to. I won't share any more but we did have success in finding a beautiful dress and with a little altering it will be just perfect. Thankfully Kayli's soon-to-be mother-in-law is doing the altering so that's going to save us a ton of money.

I will say that this top left photo is pretty close to the exact dress she was looking for.
     Well another thing checked off the 'wedding-to-do" list. It was a fun day and maybe a tear or two was shed. Who said it was ok for her to grow up?! Oh, right, I did! And I still have 6 more to go! Maybe Tanner won't mind if they all move into their tiny one bedroom apartment after the big day!

No comments: