Friday, November 10, 2017

A few things

     Not the busiest week but I did take a photo or two. Our cute Smalls finally got a much needed hair cut. You'll see his before photo at the end of this post. He's wearing sunglasses to hide his shame at being so 'disheveled' but in this photo he couldn't be cuter!


    We finally had a cub scout pack meeting after a 5 month break! I'm not sad about the break but it was good to get caught up with things. And check out the amazing talents of some of our new cub scout leaders, seriously amazing! And after a record 30 minute pack meeting the Bishop has given me permission to hold pack meetings quarterly!!! I've never been happier about my cub scout calling!
Look at the front of the Dot boxes carefully, they actually say "Cubs give thanks."

     These two are my most favorite four year olds!! Believe it or not, 'tiny' Sara is actually two months older than Charlie despite the huge height difference. (I grow mini-giants and our neighbors just grow mini's.)
I bought this cute outfit in a size 5, it was a bit small on Charlie so I bought it again in a size 7 and gave Sara the size 5. It's a little big on each of them but that just means they can be 'twins' for the whole winter. (And for $12 I didn't mind buying this outfit twice.)

Here's our scraggly 'monster'. He's fun!
     So that's our week of fun and photos. Greg's birthday is Sunday and he's currently on a scout camp out with Carter. We intend to celebrate with pizza, peach pie and ice cream, which should be good and easy. (And Greg did receive his birthday card, Mom but he won't open it until Sunday, but thank you in case we forget to tell you later.)

1 comment:

Elaine Baker said...

Great blog. Hope Greg had a happy birthday.