Saturday, January 27, 2018

Not much

      Not a lot of photo evidence of our weeks activities but we’ve/I’ve had a great week. These movie passes are the BOMB!!! And what’s even more BOMBITY is the movie “The Greatest Showman”! I’m begging you, go see this movie if you haven’t already!!!(MOTHER) We’ve now seen it twice, I can’t stop listening to the sound track and I literally start crying every time I hear the song, “This is Me”, like full on bawling if I don’t get control of myself! This is a movie I could watch daily! I can’t tell you how much I love it!!!!
This is our movie history so far with our movie passes, which we've only had for a week. My goal is to fill the screen with just "The Greatest Showman".
     And I finally got this on 'film'. Our neighbor, Cole, walks home with McClane nearly every day and it just makes my heart so happy. He's so sweet with him!
Neighbors, but really best buddies.
    So there's our week in a couple photos. And yes, I'm going to see "The Greatest Showman" again in just a few hours but this time I'm taking Mark, against his will I might add, and if he doesn't love it I just might disown him. Ha Ha (But seriously, I will!)

1 comment:

Elaine Baker said...

I was just wondering, Shirley....if you liked watching The Greatest Showman. I'm thankful, as well, for Cole walking home with McClane. Very sweet.