Friday, February 2, 2018

Real, not real

      So McClane has a new 'cousin' (Not really) and she's about the cutest cousin ever! This is Lettie Page and she's about 2 lbs. and three months old. She loves being held and cuddled and was passed around like a real baby. Oh puppies!!

      Charlie got to celebrate her 'unbirthday' at preschool today. She'll be officially 4 and a half in just 10 days. She was beyond excited to share a treat with her classmates. She's pretty fun to have around.

      Needless to say, Greg and I have made our way to the movies a couple different times this week and Greg also took Carter to a movie just last night and we'll be leaving shortly to see another movie tonight. This movie pass is the real deal and super fun. I'm not going to lie, "The Post" wasn't my favorite movie but Greg seemed to like it and the actor line-up was pretty impressive. I honestly slept through most of it so I can't give it a real review but when you technically didn't pay for the movie ticket you don't feel as guilty when you miss most the movie. Ha ha! Now on to the Super Bowl food extravaganza! I have no idea who's playing in the game but I know what we'll be eating and drinking and it's going to be AMAZING!!

No comments: