Friday, May 11, 2018

Mostly Charlie

     Just a few fun photos and a couple videos from our week. We had a late and very simple birthday celebration for Mark. Charlie gets most of the spotlight this week from random activities.
Charlie was in heaven getting to hold our neighbors cute baby girl, Mary Sue.

18 candles, Wow!

Just a couple photos of the kitchen. I'm so HAPPY!! This layout is so much more functional and I love my new counters!
     I'm especially excited about the TV being mounted under the cabinet so it's no longer resting on the counter and the chords are all relatively hidden as well as all the other tv/internet accessories! My counters have never been this clutter free and I LOVE it!!!
Now we just need to install the backsplash and cover the island with wood and metal.and a few other things.
Hanging out at metal mart trying to figure out what metal we need to purchase for the island and railing.

     Charlie had a Mother's Day program at preschool. This is the last time I'll be attending this program!



    And here's the videos from both songs they sang.


    So that's the highlights from the week. Our weekend is looking wet and rainy so we'll see how much we can get done inside the house. And only 31 days, 3 hours and 55 minutes until the Atkinson's hit the states!!

No comments: