Friday, September 14, 2018

Hey MOM!

     Mark is just 11 days away from having his license reinstated and in preparation for the big day he decided to pick up a new ride. I never would have guessed he'd go with a Volkswagen, Jetta sports wagon. It's official, he's a soccer MOM! Ha ha! Not the choice I would have gone with and white is not my color for a car but the turbo, yeah, that's cool! And the huge sunroof is also a bonus so I'll allow it to reside on our property. It's also a diesel so it's going to get great gas mileage and he should be able to do any repairs on it if needed.
2013, 43K for mileage, pretty good deal!
    So that's the highlight from our week. We're still surviving school/homework and I'm enjoying the sunshine for as long as it will last!

1 comment:

Grandpa Baker said...

That's a cool car. For sure, it's going to get great gas mileage. I would wager he'll never have to buy any gas for it for the rest of it's life. :)
Love ya Mark. Be good. (Grandma)