Friday, September 21, 2018

Very little

     Not the most exciting week. I only took a couple photos. Charlie and her two little friends had some fun with the face paints. I'm so glad it washes off so easily, the glitter, however, may linger awhile on my deck.

     And in case you missed the Instagram post, and however else Kayli does social media, Kayli and Tanner bought a 2016 Toyota 4Runner. (I guess it's the summer of new vehicles for our family.) These two are really good with their money and are making pretty good money so they can afford the hefty bill they just added to their budget. There might have been a little anxiety on my part when I first heard the grand total for this 'new' vehicle but I know they can handle it and it got Kayli off our car insurance and out of the co-signed loan she had with Greg, so that's progress!
It doesn't have the turbo like Mark's 'mom' car but it's definitely a better body style in my opinion.
     So that's it for our weekly highlights. Maybe next week we'll have more cool things to share, at least I hope we will! (Pray for Mark to finish his packets so he can get his diploma, he only has a few days left to finish up!)

No comments: