Friday, April 12, 2019

Spring Break in Goblin Valley 2019

     I told you I'd have photos from the kids fun in Goblin Valley and I definitely do. Greg was really great about taking photos and a couple kids, McClane and Charlie, were especially happy to pose and may have even instigated photo 'shoots'.








Some rocks were more 'interesting' then others. Awkward!



I love how well these two get along.










Mark was a great help and the younger kids were so happy he was with them on this adventure.

Charlie loves her neighbor friends.





Oldest and youngest brothers.





These kids are pretty lucky to have such an awesome dad.
     Those few days on my own were pretty nice and peaceful and I'm glad these kids had such a fun time with their dad and friends but maybe I'll join them next time, or maybe not.
      Tomorrow is prom so stay tune next week for photos of Isaac with his prom date.

No comments: