Friday, December 6, 2019

My birthday and a little more

     I already had a never-to-be-forgotten birthday celebration in Australia but, since my birthday was really on the 30th and we were back in the states, friends and family decided we could celebrate it again with my favorite Mexican restaurant and yummy bundt cake.
For some reason my friends and Greg thought the restaurant staff should know it was my birthday so they serenaded me and brought me ice cream.


That's 4-5 NOT 5-4!
    Smalls also got a little attention this week with a much needed haircut and bath. He's so much handsomer with a haircut! Isaac got a haircut this week too and also looks very handsome but he's got it covered up in the video below so you'll have to tune-in to a future post in hopes of seeing the handsome version of Isaac.

    I also thought I'd better document the Christmas decor now that we have a tree.
I love when Kayli gets the decorations out and all I have to do is rearrange what she puts out, ha ha. (She was slightly offended by my rearranging but I do have my issues!)
      Beau was here this afternoon for a visit and I thought I should capture her uncles interacting with her for posterity. They're pretty silly but cute with her.


No comments: