Friday, April 10, 2020

Cute, fun week!

     I'm pretty enamored with our pets. They're fun and all have their own quirks. I get shadowed by the new puppy, which means she occasionally gets stepped on but she loves me anyway. I get cuddles from the cat nearly every morning while I read my scriptures and then I have to spend five minutes cleaning off cat hair but it's worth it. Then there's Smalls who is annoyed at the moment and also dealing with a weird eye infection and therefore avoiding me because he knows I'm going to accost him with my version of 'help'. He is slowly warming up to his new 'sister' though, and will wrestle with her when the mood strikes him.
So glad they can get along.
    Charlie inherited this giant bunny from our great neighbors. She named her Easter.


She's seriously so fun!
My morning scripture buddy.
    Greg has been roaming the town with his 'Ruckus' gang. Even our Bishop has joined the posse. Fun times!

   And even though we weren't home when cute Beau stopped by she was still happy to visit with Georgia.
Two of the cutest faces!
     So we didn't do much this week outside of making the most of our Spring Break. Greg stayed home from work and puttered around the yard and garage. We've had great weather so the kids have found themselves outside riding bikes instead of stuck inside. Now if they could only play at the park some day in the near future, but we'll do what we must to help stop this madness! Have a Happy Easter!

No comments: