Friday, November 13, 2020

Greg's birthday

     We've had a nice week. While walking I couldn't help but take a photo of this pretty view. I'm not a fan of the changing seasons and things cooling down but I can't help but see the beauty of the snow mixed with the water and fall colors.
I'm not a fan of the cold but there is some beauty to the snow.

    This week we got to celebrate Greg's 48th birthday. We had fun celebrating him and he seemed pleased with the gifts and getaway we went on.
Special birthday rocks from Charlie.


Corn hole game.

     I just casually mentioned to Isaac that he could collaborate with his siblings and dad and maybe buy me a robot vacuum for my birthday in a few weeks and before I was done telling him about it he'd gotten online and ordered it! He's speaking my love language for sure!
Early birthday gift from my favorite son!


Meals from Hello Fresh for Greg's birthday.


A fun overnight getaway for Greg's birthday at the Zermatt in Midway. Seriously the best food!


And a cool/fun soak in the crater in Midway.



The first of the three hello fresh meals, looked and tasted great.

    It's been a fun week and despite doing something to my sciatic nerve it was a fun getaway for Greg's birthday. Now we can start planning our own little Thanksgiving celebration while we do our best to lay low and avoid others to help slow the spread of Covid! Stupid!

No comments: