Friday, December 4, 2020

New fence and Christmas decor

     Greg's been a busy guy, this week/always, rebuilding our back fence and installing a much needed gate. He started to build the gate to look like the rest of the fence but I just couldn't resist reminding him of my idea to make it a little more decorative and he reluctantly agreed to my chevron pattern. I think it turned out great and once he frames it, it'll be even better.
I love a chevron pattern and I love reclaimed wood!

     And while Greg worked on the fence I put up the Christmas decorations with some help from Charlie. 
Some much needed help untangling my stars.

Inside and outside looking very festive.


Charlie was thrilled to help with the tree and Smalls immediately staked his claim on our Christmas blanket.


 


Fence project about half way complete.


Looking so good!


And now it's 90% done. There's still a tiny section to complete with either a small gate or just more fencing. He'll also probably add corrugated metal to the top, per my request.

      Thankfully the weathers been sunny even if it's been bitterly cold. Greg would just stoke up the burn barrel to keep his work area toasty and of course dressed really warm. Thankfully he got it all done before the real winter weather hits. 

No comments: