Friday, June 11, 2021

Another graphic photo and better photos

     We've had a simpler week but also some fun stuff. Our weekend started with an awesome hot air balloon floating very near the house. We got to see baby Harley snoozing at the park and I even caught my two boys at work. The two youngest had a blast putting together another fun Kiwi Co. project or two and of course we've been watching Mark's healing process, which is going along quite nicely. It's helpful that he's young and relatively healthy. 
I love seeing hot air balloons and this one nearly landed in our neighborhood.
She looks pretty cozy and relaxed.


Now this is a style choice not everyone can pull off.


The top photos are the most recent and the bottom photos were taken six days prior. He's definitely healing but it's still pretty gross!



Caught Carter working the other morning while I was out on my morning walk.


Isaac was also 'hard at work' along side Carter.

McClane and Charlie are loving these Kiwi Co projects and thankfully McClane can do them without much help.





On to the wooden crane. To say he's proud of these projects is an understatement. This crane went everywhere with him. 

     We're looking forward to tent city this weekend and maybe I'll get a photo or two to post for next week. I'm sure it'll be a fun time.

No comments: