Saturday, October 2, 2021

Homecoming & birthdays

    Carter attended Lone Peaks homecoming last weekend and had a great time. He didn't know his date very well but he had fun and was happy to be part of a great group with several of his good buddies. I just got a couple photos before he left but thankfully the group had professional photos taken so here's a few Carter was able to get and share with me.
Just needs a tie.

Cole & Carter headed out.


Carter and his date Jade.


Nice looking group of kids.

    I wanted to go for a motorcycle ride to check out the fall colors but Greg decided to take the three youngest and me after church in the car, which is fine, I guess.
These photos definitely don't do this view justice but you get the idea.

 
    McClane turned 11 on the 30th and we had fun celebrating his special day. We kept it simple but he got what he wanted, chocolate cake, two wireless nintendo controllers and a new nintendo game.

 


 


 


McClane and his buddy, Jacob, who stopped by with a nice birthday gift.

    So that's our week highlights. Now we're looking forward to General Conference weekend! I definitely need a spiritual feast!

No comments: