Friday, December 3, 2021

Random photos, no particular order

    Sometimes you go camping with your buddies and tip your truck over! Carter is a 'legend'! Broke his side mirror but that's the only visible damage from this little stunt/accident.
 

After climbing out of this sideways truck, Carter's buddy, Tyler, had to capture their 'victory' with a bold stand.

    I got this photo from Thanksgiving dinner from Kayli so I thought I should post it for posterity.
 

    And who doesn't love Christmas lights. Ours turned out pretty good and we're not quite done but so far it looks good and hopefully before the weekend is over we have the rest of the light decor up and running.

I may have rearranged the tree and leg lamp in the front window so that the leg lamp can be more front and center. Priorities!

    Brock enjoyed some fun with his niece, Harley, this week. She thinks her uncle Brock is pretty awesome. And for my birthday, aside from a sewer back up mess in the basement and spilled, then sour milk smell in my bedroom, I felt pretty spoiled by so many people for my birthday. The Young Women leaders especially went out of their way to celebrate my 'big' day. I also got to take a tour of the Built facility, which was fun and super cool! 
 

    Greg rented a lift to put up the Christmas lights I ordered for the street light/post and he also took some time to trim up the pine tree so we don't have droopy branches hitting the car as we go in and out of the driveway. Sadly, the lights didn't turn out like we hoped and after $50 of lights burning out in a matter of minutes we're back to waiting for this vision to become a reality. (Good thing Amazon can have new lights delivered next-day delivery.)
 
The light-up was short lived but it gives me hope it will work...eventually.


Oh and I bought this cute 'elf-butt' wreath for the front door and I love it.

    So it's been a fun week, minus a couple bumps along the way. We're all getting geared up for Christmas and we're nearly done with all the shopping. What a fun and crazy time of year.

No comments: