Friday, March 11, 2022

Train show

    We went to see some model trains on Saturday and, once again, I failed to get photos. I did manage to get a group shot, only to find out today that somehow Brock wasn't in frame, but I promise he was with us. We had fun and if Kayli would have joined us I would have had all my kids with me, a rare treat. We did see Kayli earlier that morning when she came to Charlie's last basketball game, so I did get to see all my kids and that's always nice. 
    The model trains were cool and the detail involved in the setup is always impressive. My boys are now wondering if this is a hobby they can get into but I think the $ might be a bit of a hinderance. As for the rest of the week, it's been fairly uneventful so no other photos were taken.

 We also had Isaac's girlfriend, Morgan, join us.

    Another nice week and now we get to 'spring-ahead' tomorrow/Sunday so we're going to enjoy this last night before we 'lose' our hour! (I love daylight savings! And I'm not being sarcastic.)

No comments: