Friday, April 1, 2022

Babies and Honda's

    We've had some fun times this week. Cute grand-babies to snuggle and the boys, Carter and Isaac, bought some fun new transportation that will save them a lot of money on fuel.

Cute baby Harley.

Grandpa entertaining the girls.


Uncle Carter with cute Harley.

This is Isaac's new ride, a 2019 Honda Grom that gets 125 miles to the gallon. 


Nice biker gear.

    And while the boys are riding motorbikes all summer I might as well help out and keep the Camaro in use but first I needed Carter to clean it up for me. What a good boy!

He's happy to do whatever I ask right now because I'm fronting a small loan for him to buy his new ride.


Meet Carter's cool new bike! This is a 2020 Honda Grom and also gets 125 miles to the gallon.


Let the fun begin! The summer of 2022 is going to be 'lit'!

    So there you have it, another week down.

     And I must say, our Australians may not have gotten here by the end of March, but they did get the miracle they needed and we can't wait to see them in just a few short weeks. God always has something better for us and He came through with flying colors once again!

No comments: