Friday, May 20, 2022

Dinner, dance and piano

    We had a nice week. Only a few more days left of school and, of course, all the days are mostly full of fun and not a lot of work. A couple of our kids and Greg helped with a little project at G & G's this past weekend and they earned a dinner out thanks to Ralph so we decided that dinner out should be at Mi Ranchito, which was great.

This is a rare treat to eat at a sit down restaurant. (At least for the kids.)

    Greg went and watched Charlie and McClane perform in a fun dance festival behind there school Wednesday. It looked fun and thankfully Greg was available to attend so I didn't have to interrupt my regular Wednesday routine. (Yes I'm selfish!)

 

    And both Charlie and McClane also had their spring piano recital this week and both did a great job. I've attached their performances for your viewing pleasure or you can skip it.







    So that's the week's highlights. It was also Harley's 1st birthday this week but her official birthday party won't be until tomorrow afternoon so I'll post photos next time. 
    I can't believe we're down to the last week of school and I really can't believe what crazy weather we've had this spring. It was snowing this morning and the wind storm last night was ridiculous and nearly fatal for Greg who was nearly clobbered by one of the limbs from our neighbors dead but ginormous trees last night. I'm really hoping we start seeing some warmer temperatures soon!

No comments: