Saturday, August 6, 2022

There's a little fun in the mix

    We've had quite a week. Our car is back in the shop and I'm at a loss as to what we should do. We've done a little car shopping, which has been discouraging, to say the least, and the repairs on the Armada are looking to cost $600+ and really no guarantee that the problem will really be fixed. I'm beyond frustrated and stressed and to top it off our friend is gifting us a couple motorbikes for us to sell to help put towards a new vehicle and I'm not sure how I feel about that. I know it's a generous thing and would be a great financial help but I'm not sure my pride will allow it and I'm still not sure I'm ready to take on a car loan. Anyway, I digress, things could be worse!
    So McClane and Brock were so impressed with Carter's bucket hat they just had to get bucket hats of their own. And today we attended Beau's 3rd birthday party, which was great. It was a little tricky getting all of us down to Kayli's house with our current car situation but we managed to make it work. And that's our week in two paragraphs.

 

Cutest 3 year old!


 

    One more full week left of summer break and then off to school the kids go. Pray we get our car issues dealt with soon and may this little 'bump in the road' be over with soon!

No comments: