Friday, February 17, 2023

Mostly Valentine's and a little more.

    Charlie had a fun basketball game. She's two games away from the end of her season.

 

Most of her teammates.

    Charlie loves spending time with her friends and taking lots of photos.
 

    I got to take a day trip with Greg up to Ogden a day before Valentine's to visit this great store with gobs and gobs of rings and most of them were only $2.50. I got a lot of fun rings for very little money!

 The only ring that cost more then $2.50 is the purple one. Definitely worth the drive and we had a great lunch at this yummy Mexican restaurant. We'll definitely be back.

More fun with friends.

    I had my last 6th grade Valentine dance with my last son Tuesday. I still have Charlie's to attend in two years but it will be Greg's job to dance with her.
McClane's a good sport.


Lots of cute girls to dance with.


 He wouldn't tell me which girl was his 'crush'.



A fun group of buddies.

    And for our long weekend we have the Atkinson's here for a visit. Fun!
Texas Roadhouse take-out for the win!

    It's been a fun, eventful week. We're excited for our weekend with the Atkinson's!

No comments: