Saturday, May 13, 2023

Early celebrations!

    Last Saturday we celebrated Harley's 2nd birthday a little early. She doesn't know it's not her birthday and Kayli would rather have the party done before baby #3 arrives and I don't blame her. It was a fun party and Harley was spoiled. Happy unofficial birthday to the cutest, nearly 2 year old, Harley!

 

  

    And our ward youth leaders celebrated all the graduating seniors in the ward this week with a really nice dinner and fun slide show honoring all the seniors. We can't believe we're going to have a 4th child graduated from high school in just a couple weeks!

Carter is graduating!! Doesn't he look excited!?

    There's been other fun things this week, like a lovely facial that Kayli treated me to. (She actually won a giveaway that included facials for two and she kindly invited me to join her.) I got to attend a bonus "Hope of America" production with my neighbor and her kids. I really love that program, so much so that I was willing to head into busy traffic and crowds. It was awesome as always. And of course we've had lots of time on the porch with friends and ice cream gatherings.
    Also, I'm not going to put the link here, but if you have a minute and are at all interested in hearing a couple of our neighbors go on and on about how much they love our family you can search on YouTube or podcast app for Unfiltered Summit Sisters, titled, Grug and Shirley. It was a little awkward for me to listen to but also really sweet and kind of them and we are happy to support them with their podcast and just in their lives in general.
    So there you have it!

No comments: