Friday, August 4, 2023

Oregon adventures, planes, boats, cousins and swing

    Our trip to Oregon was so fun! We had great adventures and I especially enjoyed my time with my family. My dad took me for a ride in his airplane and there's no better way to travel to see Crater Lake.

 

 


Crater Lake & Lake of the Woods

    We also buzzed Klamath River where David had a group tubing and after my plane ride Greg and I joined them on the boat and had such a fun time. Charlie and Mackenzie especially loved the boating and just being with all the cousins.

We had this portion of the river all to ourselves.


Definitely a perfect boating day.


Crazy kids!


We might be sisters.

    Meanwhile, back at the house in Utah, Sunday dinner and ice cream still happening!

Kayli, Tanner and our great neighbor, Gina, had no problems taking over.

    On our final day in Oregon we took Mackenzie to see the ranch and take a few turns on the infamous rope swing. 
Greg doesn't mind taking a turn or two either.


It's a little trickier then it looks but super fun.


Charlie freaks out every time but can't get enough.

    I know Greg has other photos from the trip that I might post on a future day, all-in-all, it was a super fun time and I loved hearing Elle's mission report and my sister Ann also gave a talk that was great. We also had yummy food and plenty of cousin time for Charlie and Mackenzie. I'm so glad we got to make this trip!
    Now lets celebrate Beau and Charlie's birthday and Alpine Days before the dreaded school year begins!

No comments: